Friday, March 30, 2012

Question about SQL

Hi all,

I have created a photo album in my local computer with [Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition] my data base is SQL I built it with the same program. Also, I used the ASP.net Configuration to setup the user's account, every thing working 100% in my local computer.

I have an account with www. Hostonce .com they offer and support MS SQL 2005 and ASP.net, and they gave me an IP number to access to my MSSQL server with [SQL Server Management Studio Express], I do access when I put the IP address and the password, but I have no idea how to move the entire project with the SQL files to my server. I tried to transfer all my files with FTP, but it didn't work, they told me I have to transfer my SQL to the same IP address and then I have to do the connection things in my pages.

Please Help.

Thank You

Ok, you'll need to migrate the database from Express Edition to the MS SQL 2005 if they don't provide the Express Edition.|||

I think they support only MS SQL 2005 , but would you mind to tell me how i can solve this problem and how i can migrate the database from Express Edition to the MS SQL 2005 ?

Thank You,Smile

|||If you don't have Studio to connect to both databases to do the migration. You can ask your hosting company to do the migration for you. Some hosting companies will do that for you

No comments:

Post a Comment